Tuam Herald January 17th, 1931 p4.
St. Caimin of Inis-Cealtra, was half brother to King Guaire, and he is also called Coman of the Third Order of the Saints. Dr. Lanigan things the two identical and, if so, Coman was the founder of the Church of Kinvara. He was a great scholar, versed in Hebrew as well as older languages. He composed commentaries on some of the Psalms, and his commentary on Psalm cxviii is to be found in the Franciscan Monastery at Dublin, having been originally in and seen by Sir James Ware in the Franciscan Monastery at Donegal.